Call us now: 770-251-6220 | Serving All Of Coweta County, Newnan & Grantville
If it's worth storing it's worth insuring !
Dont see what you're looking for? Check out our sister site: All Star Mini Storage!
• Let us help you choose the perfect size room for you. We have a PhD in storage: Pile it Higher and Deeper.
• Start by gathering as many boxes that you think you will need, tape, markers and packing material (i.e. foam shipping noodles, bubble wrap, packing paper or towels).
• If possible, try to use uniform size boxes for easy stacking.
• Make up an inventory of your items and keep it in a safe place at home or in a safe deposit box away from the unit.
• Plan your storage space. Place those items that you may need to access often in the front.
• CAUTION! Do not store anything COMBUSTIBLE (i.e., paint thinner, gasoline, solvents, paint, etc.)
• Try to leave an aisle down the center of the storage unit for easier access. Leave a small space between the walls and boxes to allow for air circulation.
• Stack heavier boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top
• Be sure your boxes are strong enough to hold 25-30 pounds. (It is best not to put too much in each box.) Keep your boxes light enough to be picked up by one person.
• List contents of boxes on all four sides; number the boxes and seal with tape.
• Dishes and glasses should be wrapped in paper and packed in sturdy boxes. Stack them on top.
• Pictures and mirrors should be wrapped in cardboard and marked “FRAGILE” and stacked on end.
• Furniture with drawers can be utilized as storage places for pictures, knick-knacks, china, silverware, small items, etc. Wrap them in tablecloths, towels or blankets to prevent breakage.
• Larger appliances make excellent “packaging cases” for blankets, towels, tablecloths and clothes.
• Put TV's and other electronics in the rear of your unit
• Shovels, hoes, rakes and hoses can be stored together in empty trash cans. Stack extra cans inside each other.
• Tables that have removable legs should be broken down to save space.
• Sofas and love seats can be stored on end to save floor space. Wrap cushions in plastic and place on top of sofas.
• Avoid placing sharp or heavy objects on top of upholstered furniture
• Cover stuffed furniture like chairs and sofas with plastic covers that are inexpensive and will protect from dust.
• If you stand mattresses on their side, prop them up so they stand straight. They may tend to bend out of shape and become lumpy. These too should be covered with inexpensive mattress bags to protect them from dust.
What fits in our storage units:
• 5x5 - The size of a hall closet
• 10x5 - This size yields a total of 50 square feet of space, perfect for storing an entire bedroom or office.
• 10x10 - This 100 square foot unit is ideal for storing one entire living room.
• 10x15 - With 150 square feet of space, this larger unit can hold roughly 3 bedrooms worth of furniture.
• 10x20 - This 200 square foot room will store an entire home, let us say around 5 bedrooms.
• 10x25 - This 250 square foot room will hold your entire home along with your patio furniture, children’s outdoor toys and yard equipment.
Attics Self Storage
554 Corinth Rd.
Newnan, GA 30263
Mon- Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM